Hub 4 ports USB 3.0 D-Link
- Extended PC or laptop with 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports
- Data rate up to 5 Gbit / s (in USB 3.0 mode)
- Speed 10 times higher than USB 2.0
- Supports up to 127 USB devices by connecting cascaded hubs
The 4 USB 3.0 DUB-1340 hub equips your PC or laptop with 4 additional USB interfaces. This ultra-fast hub conforms to the new USB 3.0 standard with a data rate of up to 5 Gbit / s. This speed is 10 times higher than the current USB 2.0 standard.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Connect USB hard drives, digital cameras or camcorders to your PC via the USB 3.0 interfaces and give rhythm to your data. Transfer large amounts of data such as HD movies and photos in seconds at speeds up to 5 Gbps.
Works with any PC
Installing the DUB-1340 is a breeze: Simply connect the hub to your computer. Windows, Mac and Linux – the hub is automatically detected and installed by any operating system. In order to enjoy maximum throughput, your computer must be equipped with a USB 3.0 interface (eg DUB-1310 dual USB 3.0 PCI Express card).
Compatible with all standard USB
DUB-1310 is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standards. This allows you to connect any USB device directly via Plug & Play. Multiple hubs can be cascaded to support up to 127 USB devices.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- Works on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Suitable for all operating systems with USB support (no driver required)
Scope of delivery
- Hub USB 3.0
- Power supply
Other people also bought:
790069345494, D-Link DUB-1340 / E, usb hub Hub, USB 2.0 hub, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 Hub, USB 3.0, USB Hub, USB hub without power, Hub USB, USB More on PC, multiply USB port , more USB ports, USB hubs