You who love your iPad to read books or magazines, play gamesor even surf the internet, would like to be with him everywhere, but find it unfeasible due to its size. Now all of you can start thinking about this possibility.
The great news of Apple hit the market this year end of 2012, what can we expect from this new device? What are the main changes and their characteristics?
The public who uses iPad should be curious about this news, the main point of criticism was the size of the device, with the launch of the iPad Mini is much easier for users to take everywhere. It has already been ensured that the iPad Mini will be able to run all the applications released for the conventional iPad.
Among all its qualities was cited a disadvantage that for many in the world of technology was considered a huge step back, the absence of the screen with Retina display.
Know now a little more of its characteristics.
- With a much lower weight, it’s up to 50% lighter than the conventional iPad.
- Resolution of (1024 x 768), equivalent to the iPad 2.
- Featuring 7.2mm thick, thinner than a pencil.
- With a 7.9-inch touch screen.
- Battery that promises a functionality of up to 10 hours of autonomy.
- It features Facetime HD camera and a 5Mp rear camera.
- Connections 4G, wi-fi dual band and novelty of the aplle, the connector Lightning.
- A good processor, Dual core A5.
- It has versions with memory of 16GB and 32GB.
Apple’s big bet has the same technology as the previous iPad, but it does carry the advantage of fitting in the pocket. Will the absence of the Retina display deter consumers? We will have to wait for the response from the market and users to answer this question!