Such and how were at beginning of year have to continue fulfilling our purposes, so as we have had a few days to rest we get batteries and…
Courage girls who must begin with the sport!
All know how important that is to wear clothing and footwear comfortable and appropriate to make sport, do not interfere with our movements or blood circulation, that we protect injuries and the Sun, if it is an outdoor activity. We are so aware that I find it surprising to see how little we care to choose a bra suitable for sport.
All the women involved in some sporting activity will agree that one of the basic needs when it comes to sport is that everything stays in place. And is for this reason that the bra sports, has become an indispensable element for any athlete in their different disciplines.
However, there are those who are starting in the world of sport and are unaware of the consequences which may have to wear a bra that is common when it comes to exercise.
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT USING THE RIGHT BRA
Make sport with a standard BRA, is not designed for specific movements of each sport as for example running, can cause discomfort and pain of breast and back. In addition increases the risk of rupture of the fibers that hold them to accelerate.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT BRA
The sports bra is designed for reduce movements generated practice each sport, containing the breasts and thus avoiding the inconvenience, but without the feeling of being ‘tight’.
But How to choose the right one? Here are some keys:
1. SUPPORT: IT IS IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER THE SUPPORT THAT HAS THE BRA IN THE BACK, THE DESIGN OF THIS PART CONTRIBUTES TO THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE BURDEN AND WILL CREATE STABILITY FOR THE SPORT.
2. SEAMS: THAT IS MADE WITH A MATERIAL AND A FEW SEAMS WHICH DO NOT GENERATE UNCOMFORTABLE FRICTION OR THAT CAN INJURE THE SKIN.
3. PERSPIRATION: THE MATERIAL WITH WHICH IT IS MADE TO ALLOW SWEAT AND THE ATHLETE TO KEEP IT FRESH.
There are three types of sports bras:
· compression, which push the breasts against the body and correct grip, the perfect sports bras for women with smaller breasts.
· encapsulation, where each breast is surrounded and fastened separately.
· of compression-encapsulated, that combines both systems and offers a grip top, being the perfect model for women with larger breasts and for physical activities.
SOME MODELS OFFER ADJUSTABLE STRAPS, WHICH ENABLES BETTER CONTROL OF THE MOVEMENT OF THE BREASTS. HOWEVER, WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT IS THAT THE SHOULDER STRAPS ARE YOU ADJUSTED (WITHOUT BOTHERING YOU IN THE SHOULDERS), WHICH DOES NOT IRRITATE THE SKIN AND DOES NOT MOVE AROUND YOUR RIBCAGE.
Remember well prove the attachment, with a few small jumps you will see if it fulfills its function. If your breasts are still moving too, it is possible that you need a smaller size, and always get advice from a professional who is who can best advise you to what you need and your body.
From Light to Maximum
Discover all of our fasteners sports and different levels of attachment.
· MAXIMUM SUPPORT: EXCELLENT REINFORCED FASTENING FOR THE PRACTICE OF SPORTS IN WHICH WE PERFORM HIGH INTENSITY MOVEMENTS
· FIRM SUPPORT: IDEAL CLAMP FOR MEDIUM INTENSITY SPORTS
· LIGHT SUPPORT: PERFECT CLAMP FOR LOW-INTENSITY SPORTS
From the trunk of Mari Cruz ANITA that occupies, with its line fasteners I recommend ACTIVE, a fixed place among the leaders in the international market, we present with these links its models more highlights, features and more technical explanations of each.