A woman with hair perfect is much more secure and attractive. To have a perfect hair follow the tips below:
- Only wash the hair when they are dirty or greasy and never with hot water, a maximum of warm water,
- Only use a shampoo anti residue if your hair are not chemically treated with straighteners and dyes,
- To prevent the hair to become broken, untangle it as it passes through the conditioner,
- Each time you pass the conditioner, not the pass in the root of the hair, leave acting for a few minutes but rinse them very well the following,
- Dry the hair with a towel and air free at least 1 time per week. It is not good to dry it with a hair dryer,
- If the hair is very dry do hydration 1 time per week and apply a cream Leave-in after every wash,
- For a more visual care use a board to smooth or babyliss to curl the wires.
Knowing your hair type is essential to buy the right products. When a person who has oily hair uses specific products for dry hair, the result is devastating.