For citizens of Ukraine, a visa regime is provided for entry into Singapore
According to a2zgov, a visa to Singapore for citizens of Ukraine is issued electronically
To do this, you need to apply in advance for a visa, which has an electronic form and will be sent to the tourist by e-mail.
We accept documents for issuing visas to Singapore for citizens of all countries.
Singapore visa fee
Visa support to Singapore
|Visa to Singapore
when booking a hotel with our company
Corridor for visiting 9 weeksMultiple entry, stay 30 days per entry
|3-5 working days||40 USD|
|Visa to Singapore
(documents for the tour are provided by the tourist)Corridor to visit 9 weeks
Multiple entry, stay 30 days per entry
|3-5 working days||90USD|
Tourists going on combined tours DO NOT need to apply for a visa if:
- have an air ticket to/from a third country
- have a visa to enter a third country
- stay in Singapore will not exceed 96 hours
- a flight to a third country via Singapore is operated by NOT domestic or low-cost airlines; or they arrive at Singapore Airport by domestic or low-cost airlines only 1 time during the route. This item is indicated for the reason that there are regular cases when employees of low-cost airlines do not “board” passengers on flights due to their own ignorance of the full information about transit entry to Singapore. To avoid such cases, the Consulate of Singapore recommends that tourists apply for visas if their flight passes through Singapore twice.
Attention! Singapore Visa Waiver Permit is issued by the Immigration Administration of Singapore checkpoint officer at his discretion.
Required documents for a Singapore visa and requirements for them:
1) Scanned copy or photocopy of the 1st page of the international passport.
Passport requirements: Valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into Singapore, with a blank page for a stamp. Each child must be issued and paid for a separate visa, regardless if the child has a separate passport or is inscribed in the parent’s passport; in the latter case, a copy of the page on which the child is entered is required.
2) Photo in digital JPEG format, size up to 60 kB, size 400×500 pixels.
Photo on a white background. Mandatory face and head must be uncovered
*In case of refusal, the amount paid is not refundable. The most common reasons for Singapore visa denials are:
- You have violated Singapore laws on previous trips to Singapore
- You have violated the Singapore visa regime during previous trips to Singapore
- You have been issued a visa before and it has not yet expired
- The provided photo does not meet the requirements
- You previously worked in Singapore and did not pay taxes
In the event that a visa to Singapore is opened not for booking a hotel through our company, it is imperative to provide a confirmation of booking a hotel and a two-way air flight!
Singapore Visa Application
ATTENTION! Recently, the rules for opening visas to Singapore in the Singapore immigration service have been tightened.
To open a visa to Singapore for girls traveling unaccompanied by men, the following additional documents are required:
– Booking a hotel in Singapore only through our company!
– Provision of an official certificate from the place of work indicating the amount of wages (in English).
– Providing a bank statement. The amount on the account must be at least 1000 USD (in English).
– Air ticket in both directions.
– A copy of the Ukrainian passport with all marks.